Why Learn Dog Body Language?
Wouldn't it be wonderful to learn dog body language and know what your dog was thinking and feeling?
Become a ‘canine mind-reader’! Although we will never know for sure, there are clues that you can learn which will help you to understand and learn dog body language much better. If you can do this, you will be able to assess and even predict canine behaviour.
If you are a savvy owner, a trainer, a member of veterinary staff, behaviour specialist, welfare professional or volunteer – or just have a fascination with dogs, you will benefit from my up-to-the-minute courses – bringing to life the hidden language of dogs.
BUT, these canine body language courses are not just for anyone… they are for those who really care about what their dogs think and feel, and who want to understand them at a whole new level. And, you will achieve this when you learn dog body language.
Benefits for owners in understanding dog body language:
- Avoid threats to your own dog when out walking
- Understand your own dog in a way that others simply don’t
- Learn to predict your dog’s behaviour
- Avoid getting bitten by unknown dogs
- Reduce stress for your dog in all situations
- Improve your training with your dog, your bond and your relationship
- Get off to a great start with a puppy or rescue dog
Benefits for professionals and students of behaviour and training:
- Learn the subtle secrets of canine body language that I explain only in Advanced Masterclasses
- Up-skill and update your behavioural knowledge with state-of-the-art information
- Keep yourself safe around unknown dogs through rapid assessment strategies
- Educate your clients in their dogs and other dogs’ behaviour
- Assess a dog’s needs with regard to behaviour and training in less time
- Understand the 8 steps of aggression, so you can switch them off
- Make the link between your ‘gut instinct’ and your head when reading dogs
Signup Here For
Sarah’s next FREE online seminar on Dog Body Language
Signals of Pre-emptive Aggression
We value your privacy and would never spam you
What People Are Saying...
MYTH-BUSTING – WINDMILL TAIL – WONDERFUL! I have thoroughly enjoyed the ‘Learn to talk dog’ programme and have appreciated the extra time given to complete it.
THE UNDERSTANDING ALL DOGS DESERVE
Just the translation I needed! (+ My anxious youngster Charlie sends his thanks!)
Informative – Interesting – Knowledgeable – Helpful – Enjoyable
FABULOUS, EDUCATIONAL. THANK YOU SARAH
Essential and desirable doggie wisdom